maandag 13 mei 2024

Hope

I’m the kind of artist that works on multiple pieces at the same time. A few months ago I felt so powerless. War in the world and it is coming closer and closer. While thinking about it I drew a dove. A symbol for peace, for freedom. Maby every bird is a symbol of freedom. So what if the dove flies around the world and brings a new mindset to everyone? And so I started drawing a new story about the dove. This is my first comic. A statement against war and to bring hope. A statement to remember there are fighting and dying out there so we can still be free. It’s not only a statement against war in Ukraine, or the genocide in Israel, because there are more countries in the world where war is raging and people need to flee for there life.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hope

I’m the kind of artist that works on multiple pieces at the same time. A few months ago I felt so powerless. War in the world and it is comi...